Unmarried Partner Visa

H and S Solicitors can assist you in all stages of the Unmarried Partner Visa Application. We are a specialist Immigration law firm providing legal services to clients in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. We offer an experienced team of legal practitioners, who have a particular interest in immigration law. Our aim is to provide you with tailored advice at the time when it matters most.

What is unmarried partner Visa?

You may apply for this visa if you have been in a long term relationship, akin to marriage for a period of at least 2 years with a British national. You will be asked to provide detailed evidence of such relationship. H & S Solicitors will advise you throughout the stages of the application and will file the required evidence. Upon receipt of the visa, you will be eligible to work in the UK for a 2 year probation period.

Please find below the conditions of eligibility for the application of an unmarried partner visa:

Young Tourist Couple Visiting London In Winter