Business Sponsorship Licence

A business sponsorship licence is a business immigration service we can provide at H & S Solicitors. This service is specifically designed to offer visa services to UK companies, to ensure their foreign employees can legally come to work in the UK.

What is Business Sponsorship Licence?

There are two types of work permits available, a Tier 2 Skilled Worker visa, for workers who hold long term offers of employment, and a Tier 5 Skilled Temporary Worker visa, for short term employment.

Our Business Sponsorship Licence service extends to all types of UK registered companies, from start-ups, to medium-sized enterprises, to leading companies. H & S Solicitors have always worked efficiently in cooperation with their clients to cater to their foreign employees’ visa requirements.

By choosing to offer visa sponsorship to all their employees, businesses enlarge their pool of qualified applicants and hire the brightest minds to take their businesses further. In order to be eligible to apply for business sponsorship licences, businesses must present a clear record with no unspent criminal convictions.

Our specialised advisors will help your business set up an appropriate system to monitor employee sponsorship, and the renewal of any licences. Upon consideration, H & S solicitors may recommend the application to both Tier 2 and Tier 5 visas, to facilitate your business needs as quickly as possible.

Please find below the different categories of employment which would qualify for the Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa and/or Tier 5 Skilled Temporary Worker Visa.

General – the role must meet the job suitability requirements

Intra-Company Transfer (ICT) – for multinational companies which need to transfer employees to the UK

Minister of Religion – For religious organisations’ employees (up to 3 years)

Sportsperson – for elite sportspeople and coaches

Creative and Sporting – to work in the UK for up to 1 year as a sportsperson, entertainer or artist

Charity Worker – For unpaid workers up to 1 year

Government Authorised Exchange – work experience, research projects or training to enable short-term knowledge exchange

International Agreement – for example, employees of overseas governments

Business people with wheelchair in the office.