EEA Permanent Residency

For EU nationals who have lived in the UK for a 5 year initial period, H & S Solicitors will advise them in the application of Permanent Residency in the UK.

What is EEA Permanent Residency?

EEA Permanent Residency will enable the holder to reside in the UK for an unlimited amount of time.

In some exceptional circumstances, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residency before the usual five year residence period.

H & S Solicitors will take care of all the application forms, supporting evidence documents and liaise with the Home Office on your behalf.

For more information, please contact us. One of our solicitors will deal with your query.

City of London